- Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD detailed image, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night. Enjoy our improved Night Vision feature which delivers a flawless display for up to 100ft.
- Plug and Play PoE System – The camera kit comes with 60ft network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the security cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDMI monitor.
- Stable Wiring and Digital Signal – Unlike a CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not lose quality or be destroyed by faulty cables. A strong digital signal maintains a 5MP high-definition image via 330ft CAT6 or 270ft CAT5 ethernet cables. Users will never have to worry about signal degradation which usually happen on coaxial cable of DVR and analog cameras even within 100ft.
- HDD Storage and Remote Playback – With pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days without overwriting occurring. Users can add one external 4TB HDD via the camera’s e-SATA port. With the free Reolink app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible Operation – Reolink 5MP cameras are equipped with 8 PoE ports on the NVR video recorder, making the security system flexible enough to work with up to 8 Reolink PoE, bullet or dome cameras.